Saturday, March 28, 2009

Antique Week

It's officially Antique Week in Round Top. Which means I lose my husband for a week. Sigh. We went down last night to celebrate Liz's birthday and had a blast. I have forgotten the 'fun' part of the crazyiness. I love seeing all kinds of people that I haven't seen in quite some time. I am pretty sure the last time I went antiquing was when Grant was just a few months old. Last night was fun, but I don't think I would enjoy it more than a night or two. Of course, I do miss the thrill of the hunt of a great piece of furniture, a really great buy, or a super cute outfit. I don't miss the crowds, the weather (could be extremely hot or super cold), or the sore feet! We got home around midnight and Madie and Micah went back this morning to work. Grant took a 4.5 hour nap today, I guess antique week wore him out too!

No comments:

Post a Comment